We would like to raise a toast to this stellar combo. Pick your topping to create the most delicious sweet potato toast you will ever have.
- 1 Bako Sweet Tray(4 Sweet Potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp oil (olive, coconut, or avocado)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
Peanut Butter and Jelly
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 small avocados
- ¼ cup sprouts or microgreens
- 1 Tbsp seeds of choice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Slice each sweet potato lengthwise, creating ½ to 1-inch-thick slices. Brush sweet potato slices with oil, lightly coating each side.
3. Transfer sweet potato slices to the grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until the center is fork tender.
4. Remove sweet potato slices from the grill. Add toppings. Enjoy!